11 November 2013

Good Idea

After looking through this book, Animation Portfolio by Andrew Selby, I stumbled across this.

I haven't seen this particular animation before and it may sound stupid but I come across this and thought what a good idea. It has also made me realise that this project is exactly for this. Think outside of the box. Anything and everything can be used to our advantage, aesthetically and technically, and anything and everything should be used. With out experimenting, good ideas wouldn't exist.

Just this image alone sparks so many different ideas in my mind. I doubt I will be able to get through them all.

Hopefully myself, Jess and our experimentation will create a good idea or many and this will be implemented into a final piece.

©Conor Page

Andrew Selby, 2013. Animation (Portfolio). Edition. Laurence King Publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment