10 November 2013

Fun With Milk

I decided to go ahead and experiment with milk and food colouring to find out what would happen.

Here are some of the results. 




This was the set up I was using. Unfortunately I did not get the results I was looking for form this. Compared to the video I posted earlier, I was expecting the colouring to sit still within the milk until soap was added however, this was not the case. For some reason, I do not know, the colours reacted with the milk before adding any other substance. I tried ink and food colouring. They had differing effects but still reacted in similar ways. I still filmed this because this could be used later in production. 

I will carry on experimenting with this to see what other effects I can achieve.

© Conor Page 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment